Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am very HAPPY!!!

happy 三八妇女节!my mom's back! today's the seventh month with boyboy....hehehehe.....so happy....feel really happy today...boyboy piggy back mi today....so sweeet....my mom saw it....heheheh...my boyboy has multiple identities....hehehe
when he's cute and lovely, he is boyboy.
when he's bad to me, he is badbad.
when he's lack of sleep, he is ah neh.
when he's acting cute, he is baby yoreyore.
when he's performing, he is ganggang.
when he's sleeping, he is zhuzhu.
but he will always be my boyboy, my one and only bestest boyboy...
today when we were on our way to the airport, was tinkin of the days in taiwan with happy3frenz...den i feel v happy...hohohoh.....tink of the moments spent...hehehe....tho it's almost a year ago's memories...it's still v vivid to me...heheheh....
we may be gg to genting tis comin holidays with bella, mondmond cum mondmond's fren...YEAH!!!!
happie3frenz gg overseas again!!!
maybe gg for cruise with s11, gg overseas with mummy, tot of gg overseas or cruise with boyboy too...hehehe....yeah...i am anticipating my holidays!!!!!!
so happy!!!
my mom says dat boyboy is getting beta in acting cute with me...hohohoh...
don worry, i will pray for u...
boyboy's constipated look
yeah...consistency is important in a relationship worz...hehehe